Fountainview at Gonda Westside provides a boutique, homelike setting offering personalized memory care for members with dementia. We take the time to get to know each members personality and preferences.
- Fully-furnished private suites with private baths
- Bright and airy community areas with an open kitchen and elegant, yet comfortable living room
- Landscaped and secured patio with walking paths and water features
- Warm, caring, highly trained professional nurses and certified nursing assistants on site
24/7 for assistance with activities of daily living
- Nutritious kosher meals and snacks made from scratch
- All-inclusive monthly fee
Our therapeutic programming emphasizes dignified, person-centered care for the mind, body and spirit and is designed to offer stimulating and soothing social, educational and recreational enrichment. Our goal is to engage each member at his/her level of cognition. Our weekly programming includes culturally-rich outings, dynamic exercise, participatory arts and music and time to enjoy the outdoors.
About the Jewish Home
Los Angeles Jewish Home has been the place of activity, wellness, longevity, safety and security for seniors. As a pioneer and national leader in life-enhancing senior care, the Jewish Home emphasizes the complete needs of the individual — body, mind, and spirit. With a focus on the needs of the “whole person,” the Home’s programs, protocols, and services incorporate the latest senior care.